Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2 - Software (Java) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting moderately complex components of the systems infrastructure. You will evaluate and integrate software and hardware requests. You will also provide issue and problem resolution for moderately complex issues and performs disaster recovery exercises. You will be responsible for providing instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
What We Are Looking For:
- Proficient knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design, and development with strong knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience with SQL using Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server
- Experience with UML Modeling for Design and Problem Solving (Some use of Activity Diagram, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Collaboration Diagram, Use Case Diagram, Deployment Diagram, etc.)
- Experience with IDE tools like Eclipse
- Experience with application servers like WebLogic, Tomcat, WebSphere, or JBOSS
- Experience with products like Struts, Hibernate, Spring
- Good working knowledge of Unix and Windows operating environments
- Good communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams and business units
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Exposure to processing data in a batch environment is preferred
- Experience with scripting
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.