Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2 - Software (Java) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. You will serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technologies effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research, and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
What We Are Looking For:
- *****Corp to Corp Not Allowed, must be our W2 with no sponsorship, no remote work
- Must have 3+ years of Java development experience
- Must possess a deep understanding of OO design patterns
- Must have 2+ years of experience creating and implementing PL/SQL in Oracle Database Environment
- Must have 2+ years of experience with Web Services
- Must have knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), experience with SOAP WebServices
- Must have proven experience in Unix operating systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must participate in rotation on-call responsibilities.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience using frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with REST WebServices
- Knowledge of WebLogic configuration
- Knowledge of C++ or Pro C Development
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or similar development methodology
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience with source control management (GIT or SVN experience preferred)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.