Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2 - Software (Java) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. You will serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research, and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
What We Are Looking For:
- *******Corp to Corp Not allowed, must be our W2 without sponsorship. No remote work allowed.
- Must have 3+ years of Java-based software development
- Must have 2+ years of experience creating and implementing SQL
- Must have 2+ years of experience with Web Services development (as producer and consumer)
- Experience with 3-tier web application development technologies: Struts 2, Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring MVC), Hibernate, HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Proficient knowledge of Java & J2EE (including JSP, JDBC)
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit
- Must possess a deep understanding of OO design patterns
- Experience with Oracle database environment
- Experience with source control systems (such as GIT, SVN)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience with REST WebServices
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or similar development methodology
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience with using Eclipse IDE
- Experience with maven
- Experience with spring-batch
- Experience with scripting under Unix operating systems
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.