Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience in platform management? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2 - Software position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technologies effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research, and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Experience in platform management for web and mobile application environments
- Professional development experience and expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in and demonstrable knowledge of Linux user interface and commands
- Experience with software design methodologies, information systems architecture, object-oriented design, and software design patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly triage problems, determine root cause and drive resolution
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Bitbucket, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins
- Experience with Content Management Systems like Adobe Experience Manager or Drupal
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash Shell, and/or Python
- Experience working with configuration management tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or other similar capabilities developed as in-house tools
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting application platforms, with a preference for experience in working with Java web application platforms (e.g., Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss etc.)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.