Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 1 - Security position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will primarily responsible for providing authentication and authorization of role-based access control services to our applications. In addition, you will handle provisioning and de-provisioning of accounts and synchronization of identity information. We have more than 300 calling applications and the list continues to grow. Our business-critical solution contains 9 products that support a core component of many major applications that service our rental customers and partners. With our focus on integration, automation, and streamlining our systems and processes, the systems you work with touch not only our internal workforce around the globe but our external partners as well. We have a short term opportunity to join in these efforts as a contractor focusing on vulnerability remediation.
What We Are Looking For:
- ***Corp to Corp Not Allowed, work must be done in St. Louis with no relocation provided.
- 5+ years of experience developing Java applications
- 3+ years experience developing Web Services
- 3+ years experience using open source Java frameworks such as Spring, Apache Commons etc.
- Experience using Maven build system
- Experience using, Git source control system and Git Bash
- Working knowledge and experience re-mediating software vulnerabilities including SQL Injection, XSS, buffer overflows and others
- Must have good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams
- Must have good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Must have experience in full lifecycle development and end-to-end testing
- Must have the ability to effectively collaborate and work with others in a remote work environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible with changing priorities and requirements
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Knowledge and working experience with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity or experience using Secure Code tools such as Rapid7, Nexpose, Qualys, WhiteHat, Black Duck, NIST, OWASP
- Knowledge and experience using UNIX such as command line operation
- Experience using BitBucket
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.