Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with IBM AIX 7.1? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2, Unix position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Excellent knowledge of IBM AIX 7.1 along with Power hardware is essential
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic is preferred.
- Experience with PowerVM technologies, especially logical partitions (LPARs), Virtual I/O Servers (VIOS), and hardware management consoles (HMCs)
- Experience with system performance monitoring and tuning utilities
- Experience working with SAN and network-attached storage (EMC), and common open-source software such as Apache HTTP Server
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services cloud computing is a plus
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including documentation
- Must be willing and able to quickly learn new tools, technologies, and platforms as required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software products
- Experience with the following applications/systems is a plus:
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS) and TivoliEnterprise Console (TEC)
- Administration and support of other platforms
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.