Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with software development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2, Software (Dev Ops) position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Experience designing and building web application cloud environments
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of experience in AWS with Services such as EC2, S3, VPC, Route53, IAM, and Lambda
- Experience working with configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Ansible, or other similar capabilities developed as in-house tools
- Experience in and demonstrable knowledge of Linux user interface and commands
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash Shell, and/or Python
- Experience with software design methodologies, information systems architecture, object oriented design, and software design patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly triage problems, determine root cause and drive resolution
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience in Jira, Bitbucket, Maven and Jenkins
- Experience in Linux packaging (rpm, yum, dpkg, etc)
- Experience with HTTP/Proxy servers (Apache, Nginx, Squid)
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting application platforms, with a preference for experience in working with Java web application platforms (e.g., Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, etc.)
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Stackdriver, Cloudwatch, Sensu, NewRelic, or similar
- Experience with log aggregation and management tools such as Splunk, Loggly, Logstash, or similar
- Systems performance tuning and load testing is a plus
- Familiarity with large-scale systems and methodologies
- Development experience using Python
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.