Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with PeopleSoft Financials? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2, PeopleSoft position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work on PS Financial Statement (FASB) Books, AutoIntegrate to PS, PeopleTools Upgrade, Production Support, Enhancements from 9.2 Upgrade.
What We Are Looking For:
- *****Corp to Corp Not Allowed, work must be done in St. Louis, no relocation provided.
- Available to work at Weldon or Olive
- Candidates should have mastery knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 or above, PeopleTools 8.53 and Financial ERM solutions
- Mastery knowledge is also expected in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with various IT teams
- Candidates must also demonstrate the ability to judge between what is requested and what is feasible given the parameters of the technology and the project, and be able to demonstrate the ability to identify impending problems and raise and solve issues
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills which include the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and set priorities
- Excellent personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization, and attention to detail
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.