Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2, Java position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge to solve business problems. You will serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technologies effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research, and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp Not Allowed, remote position available!
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Experience with Java development in a professional environment
- Experience working with Web Services and related technologies (JSON, XML, SOAP, etc) in a professional environment
- Ability to define problems and present solutions along with supporting data to management
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork abilities in a collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment and have the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Must have experience in full lifecycle development and end-to-end testing
- Must have the ability to effectively collaborate and work with others in a remote work environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible with changing priorities and requirements
- Required to be on rotation for carrying a support phone and to perform on-call duties
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools such as Scrum, JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience with C code development
- Experience with Maven, Git/BitBucket, Jenkins
- Experience with Oracle database environment
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins or other)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems
- Knowledge of Automation Testing
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.