Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with TFS to Git transition? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2, .Net position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for designing and developing prototypes as well as performing application coding and programming.
What We Are Looking For:
- ******C2C Not Allowed, work must be done in St. Louis, no relocation.
- **This position requires someone with experience in utilizing and implementing development processes centered on Git and the full Atlassian Suite of tools
- Migrating Source Code from TFS to Git
- Will need to understand the teams current branching strategy in TFS
- Is familiar with the following aspects of Git:
- Branching strategies
- Pull Requests setup
- Integration with Visual Studio 2017
- Integration with Jira
- Experience with migrating source code from TFS to Git
- Moving Nuget Packages to Artifactory
- Experienced in setting up repositories within Artifactory
- Understanding of versioning mechanisms in Artifactory
- Experience with Migrating Nuget packages from self-hosted nugget repository into Artifactory
- Setting up Bamboo for .Net Projects
- Experienced in configuring Bamboo to build and deploy C# projects.
- Experience and knowledge related to how to setup Bamboo to perform the following
- Leverage MSBuild
- Server side unit test runs, reports, and gates
- Karma side unit test runs, reports, and gates
- Deployment of artifacts to Artifactory
- IIS Deployments
- Authorized to work in the US and will not require sponsorship now or in the future to work
- Available to work in the St. Louis office
- Knowledge of multiple technologies that may include Java Script, VB Script, SSIS, VB.Net, OOD/OOP, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, JSON, JQuery, AngularJS, C#, LINQ, SQL, MS Access, VBA and Windows Presentation Framework
- Knowledge of SQL Server, web services, messaging, data modeling, and stored procedures
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Familiar with Atlassian Confluence and Jira
- Zoom meetings
- Experience with an Agile/Kanban/Scrum development process is a plus but not required.
- Understanding of SOA is preferred
- Experience with the Atlassian Toolset is a plus but not required.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.