Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 1 - Software (JAVA) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for developing, modifying and implementing elements of technology to meet business requirements. You will have the opportunity to assist in the design and will work with the team to test, research, and investigate technology options and assist with the requirements gathering of the solutions. You will be responsible for modifying code/scripts and developing application code independently using applicable technology. You will be a self-starter that will maintain established service level agreements to meet business expectations and quality standards.
What We Are Looking For:
- ***Corp to Corp Not Allowed, must be our W2 with no sponsorship, no remote work.
- 1 or more years of combined experience with Java development, HTML, and SQL
- Experience in Eclipse, InteliJ or other IDE for Java development
- Ability to define problems and present solutions along with supporting data to management
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Strong teamwork abilities in a collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with frameworks such as, Struts 2, Spring and/or Hibernate
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools such as Scrum, JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience with Maven, Git/BitBucket, Jenkins
- Experience with Oracle database environment
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.