Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer, Software Engineering (Specialty) position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience with Shell scripting (3+ years) and Java programming (Core Java 4+ years)
- Understanding of the 3 Tier Security Architecture
- SQL for interacting with Relational Databases
- Experience in application development lifecycles and how it integrates with operations.
- Successful track record in supporting a production application.
- Experience in working across development, operations, and product teams to prioritize needs and to build relationships.
- Web Services knowledge (top-down / wsdl-first approach)
- Solid knowledge of and experience in Object Oriented Design
- Experience in dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency.
- Identifying and communicating risks proactively that can prevent incidents for Commercial.
- Experience with Cloud based Infrastructure such as Azure or AWS
- Experience working with advance performance tooling like Dynatrace
- Exposure to BASH, PERL\Python and automation tools (not limited to Ruby, Chef, Jenkins 2, Puppet)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technologies or equivalent work experiences
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience with Rally / ALM
- Experience with SAFe methodology and Release Management practices
- Project Management which includes facilitation, coordination, and communication
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.