Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with SAP WM or EWM? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an EWM Business Analysts position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will do factory Mapping to gather plan specific configuration and settings. You will submit and validate configurations. You will perform the Cycle, MIT and MAT testing for the EWM MH stream. You will also support the end user MAT training for each plant. You will perform implementation/ Hyper-Care support during each EWM implementation.
What We Are Looking For:
- BS or BA degree required
- 3+ years in SAP WM or EWM solution experience
- 2+ years of experience implementing SAP WM or EWM
- Strong conceptual strength, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into process, data and technology solutions
- Proven ability to work effectively within a large organization that operates using matrix management structures
- Ability to influence peers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- SAP EWM experience
- Industry certification (APICs CSCP and/or CPIM)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.