Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with SAP ECC 6.0? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an ERP Implementation Support (SAP)-Expert position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be working in close relationship with Seed and Analytical groups to understand business processes. You will also be working with and supporting the company Business Network and working to develop and manage enterprise solutions to problems that best reduce the company's operating costs within the Supply Chain. You will be planning, design, configuration, testing, training of SAP PP-SD Module. You will do configuration of all of SAP SD, MM functionality. You will production support for current sites using SAP SD. This includes production planning, inventory management, and customer operations. You will be driving improvements and enhancements to global/regional operations. You will do development of Functional Design Specifications and other detailed enhancement documentation to support custom program and BI reports development. You will also do cross-functional work with FI, MM, PP, QM, ABAP, Security, Basis, Operations, and other teams as necessary to resolve technical and process issues. You will be understanding and support integration issues that affect the SD Process. You will identify opportunities for process improvements either in existing designs or by adopting new functionalities available in ECC 6.0. You will search and Implement SAP's OSS system.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field is required.
- Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 version
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of 'hands on' experience in SAP SD (Sales) design and configuration.
- In-depth experience in functional design development of SAP SD module (Sales), including Order Management, Allocations, Billing, Pricing, Stock Transport Orders, Interfaces and Output. Knowledge on Process Order/Planned order will be added advantage.
- Must have an excellent knowledge on SAP SD Tables, working with user exits and very complex custom developments in SAP- Sales areas.
- Candidate will not need to write code, but must have a good understanding on ABAP and debugging ABAP programs, with ability to write functional development requests for ABAP team.
- Good understanding of ATP and product allocation process
- Excellent trouble-shooting ability with experience in assessing problems identified by business users and designing potential solutions.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to learn quickly and the ability to manage multiple assignments are required.
- Ability to independently drive issue resolution, develop business knowledge and apply technical alternatives.
- Candidates must have agility to respond quickly to rapidly changing business environment. Fosters a sense of agility to identify and overcome obstacles
- Communication: Creates an environment that fosters open, frank communication. Clearly expresses oneself orally and in writing. Listens carefully, solicits other opinions.
- Excellent relationship and networking skills that would be required to build relationships within the team and outside the team across Business groups and other IT teams.
- Balances the big picture with day-to-day activities/issues. Persistent in the pursuit of results.
- Self motivated, team player and Results oriented.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and have excellent skills in cross-team communication and task completion.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in team communication and working as an effective team member.
- Must have superior analytical skills to think through complex, multidimensional problems.
- Must have the ability to independently drive issue resolution, develop business knowledge, and relationships and apply technical alternatives while operating in a rapidly changing environment.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.