Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience in the mobile industry? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Director - Mobility Field Operations position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 7+ years leading multiple teams through managers who exercise full supervision in terms of costs, methods, or staffing
- Possess at least 2 + years familiarity and understanding of Mobile industry with knowledge of the leaders, trends, and strategic direction for both Consumer and Business Mobility.
- Demonstrated past success in optimizing existing environments while thoughtfully considering and implementing additional features to support overall solution framework
- Past experience successfully transforming and expanding existing, specific approaches to comprehensive total solutions approach
- Proven ability to establish global strategic objectives (short and long-term) and drive implementation of tactical plans and objectives
- Demonstrated success in achieving desired outcomes of global, complex projects
- Proven ability to direct activities of multiple teams and/or areas through managers with full accountability of costs, methods, staffing
- Ability to attract and develop employees capable of achieving the goals and objectives of the company; past success identifying and targeting talent for new opportunities for further individual and organizational development
- Comprehensive and effective performance management approach, including a commitment to following through on performance requirements; building and leading a talent pool with skills needed to improve performance; and succession planning
- Superior negotiation skills and ability to influence both internal and external customers, senior level IT and business leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization
- Exceptional ability to manage Vendor relationships and negotiate contracts/SOWs measuring key performance indicators
- Ability to successfully lead, define, and manage service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards
- Ability to foster and maintain outstanding internal and external relationships to promote understanding and produce results
- Exceptional ability to communicate and champion the strategic direction of the organization including the ability to articulate a clear, concise strategic vision and direction of the company
- Past experience establishing clear, near- and long-term financial goals for multiple departments and/or areas
- Proven success establishing a principled style of leadership consistent with values such as ethics, integrity, and operational excellence.
- Commitment to protecting our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions; ensures security policy and procedure requirements are met; continuously identifies opportunities for improving security and implements strategies to improve our security posture
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience managing and leveraging advanced teams responsible for features within the EMM stack (AirWatch, Soti, InTune, MobileIron, etc.)
- Past experience leading teams by setting direction for system design, development and implementation preferably for Point of Sale devices
- Leadership experience with mobile testing and automation frameworks
- Working experience with agile development practices like Continuous Integration/Delivery, DevOps, Test-Driven Development etc.
- Familiarity with Android/iOS
- Experience with wireless carriers globally
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.