Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Developer - Java on Linux position.
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of professional Java on Linux development experience
- 1+ years of Front-end development (Optional)
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting mission-critical, high-throughput applications
- Experience with large-scale, event-driven, distributed systems and inter-process messaging frameworks such as Kafka
- Experience with microservice architectures and API design
- Experience in CI/CD systems such as Maven, Jenkins, and Artifactory
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum project teams
- Financial services domain knowledge preferred
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience with the Spring Boot framework
- Experience working Oracle databases
- Understanding of container technology
- Understanding of infrastructure and security requirements
- Readiness to set technical direction, define standards, and promote engineering principles
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.