Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with SharePoint? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Developer - Sharepoint - II position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Farm level administration in SharePoint 2016 On-Premise environment.
- SharePoint forms and workflow development.
- Planning and migrating legacy data from SharePoint 2007 and other data sources into SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online
- Strong customer support skills.
- Work on multiple projects at once.
- Strong Business Analysis skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer related degree from an accredited college or university.
- Five or more years of relevant applications development experience required.
- Two or more years of experience required in leading the design or implementation of business applications on SharePoint.
- SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint online development skills.
- Workflow development using tools such as Visual Studio or Nintex.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.