Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience as a Back End Developer? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Developer position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be a back-end Developer on the Digital Product Group working in an agile, innovative, fast-paced, diverse team of UX/UI design specialist, UX writers, UX strategist, scrum masters, and product owners. Our team is looking to expand our development capabilities with an inquisitive team player who isn't afraid to get dirty addressing a wide variety of back-end and DevOps tasks across an evolving project landscape. You will move seamlessly between supporting customer-facing projects and new test projects. You will be comfortable designing and implementing intelligent and efficient APIs, spinning up and maintaining robust infrastructure, developing speedy and modular content management systems and helping us push the envelope in our consumer-focused environment.
What We Are Looking For:
- Professional work experience as a Back End Developer.
- Expert command over a wide variety of software languages and frameworks-at a minimum experience with C#, and PHP (Drupal and Magento) is a plus.
- Experience with Java or Swift
- A strong grasp over modern web protocols and experience designing and interfacing with a wide variety of APIs.
- A strong desire to explore, learn, and share new technologies, programming languages, and frameworks.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP) and deployment/configuration management (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- An appreciation for Git and all that version control provides.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate clearly in a team with a diverse set of skills.
- Work with fellow developers and IS/IT group to ensure architecturally compliant on-time software delivery.
- Responsible time/task management and professionalism.
- Able to interface with our clients and making technical recommendations.
- Constantly seeking out technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technologies.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in SE/CS with a minimum of 5 years experience.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience collecting and performing ad-hoc analyses on real-time analytics data.
- Computer vision/machine learning experience, or a strong interest in Data Science.
- Proficiency With: AWS, Azure, GCP; C#; PHP; Java and/or Swift
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.