Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience as a Full Stack Developer? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Developer (Full Stack) - Senior position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be exposed to exciting challenges to foster your career growth and development while expanding the foundation of a true test and learn pipeline. You will be working closely with key product development and pipeline improvement stakeholders, building relationships with scientists, statisticians, and data analysts from different platforms within Technology. The data is equally diverse, sourced from multiple structured and unstructured repositories with various formats. The tools, infrastructure, and process improvements you create will serve as the foundation for orchestrating data-driven decisions.
What We Are Looking For:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Genetics (or a closely-related field with 3+ years of experience in modeling and data science).
- 2 years or more experience in Java, Scala or Python.
- 2 years experience with developing ETL/Data Pipeline solutions.
- Knowledge of data science practices, to better steer our efforts to support them through the infrastructure we create
- Demonstrated experience with stream processing, e.g. Kafka, Spark Streaming, Akka, Flink, etc..
- Demonstrated experience data modeling for large scale databases, either relational or NoSQL (graph, key:value, document, etc.)
- Strong business aptitude, the ability to rapidly learn new problem domains, and become conversant in the domain with subject matter experts.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, leading & influencing people at varying levels of responsibility.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Creativity in defining challenging exploratory projects and developing solutions
- Experience with Big data ecosystem including SQL, Hbase, MapReduce, and Spark
- Ability to perform complex data analysis with large volumes of data.
- Experience with life science data and analyses
- Experience with virtualized infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as Amazon Web Services, or Google Compute Engine
- Experience developing and utilizing Data Lakes.
- Demonstrated experience with distributed systems, e.g. Mesos, Kubernetes, Spark, Hadoop, distributed databases, grid computing
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.