Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Salesforce development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Developer (Full Stack) - Intermediate position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Three or more years of experience in solving challenging technical problems in two or more of the following areas:
- Design and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce.com and Force.com
- Ability to map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality
- Experience working in fast pace agile environment
- Good understanding of multi tenant architecture
- Experience using GitHub
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others in English.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- A passion for learning new programming languages, software libraries, data layers, and development paradigms.
- Ability to articulate at least one accomplishment that you are really proud of; what did you do and what was the outcome.
- Professional experience with any of the following:
- Good understanding salesforce security settings
- Experience with various capabilities offered by the platform including Workflow, Process Builder, Chatter etc.
- Working experience with Salesforce API (SOAP, Rest)
- Knowledge of SOQL and SOSL
- Should aware of governor limits Agriculture domain knowledge.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.