Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience as a Full Stack Developer? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Developer (Full Stack) - Expert position.
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 2 years experience with Go
- Proven experience (2 years) building and maintaining data-intensive APIs using a RESTful approach
- Experience with stream processing using Apache Kafka
- A level of comfort with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development methodologies
- Familiarity with creating and maintaining containerized application deployments with a platform like Docker
- A proven ability to build and maintain cloud based infrastructure on a major cloud provider like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience data modeling for large scale databases, either relational or NoSQL
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Expeience with protocol buffers and gRPC
- Experience with: Google Cloud Platform, Apache Beam and or Google Cloud Dataflow, protocol buffers and gRPC, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) or Kubernetes
- Experience working with scientific datasets, or a background in the application of quantitative science to business problems
- Bioinformatics experience, especially large scale storage and data mining of variant data, variant annotation, and genotype to phenotype correlation
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.