Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with as a Department Manager? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Department Manager--App Dev position.
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Department Manager in our Messaging organization, you will head our messaging practice. This is your opportunity to lead our messaging team with a truly global reach during a time of transition. In this role, you will front the effort to implement a new global messaging platform and manage the relationship with our 3rd party platform provider. Additionally, you will partner with business leaders to design and deliver a world-class customer experience through multiple lines of communication.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp not allowed, work must be done in St. Louis.
- 8 or more years of related experience
- Experience managing the implementation or utilization of Twilio or a similar global messaging platform
- Experience negotiating favorable contract terms with 3rd party messaging providers and use based costing models
- Deep knowledge of international messaging laws and regulations
- Experience successfully managing people, including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including good listening skills along with a strong leadership presence
- Must have experience defining, developing, communicating, and implementing standards, processes, and procedures for the team in a collaborative and diverse environment
- Must have experience with the development of strategic planning and forecasting for a department
- Must have experience determining the scope of work, work prep and making work assignments in a fast-paced, high-performance team
- Must ensure compliance to and uphold security standards, processes, and procedures in all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must manage the execution of operational, tactical, and strategic activities on a day-to-day basis, including technical support for individual tasks
- Must provide escalation assistance; recommend potential solutions to issues; follow established escalation procedures; resolve complex issues
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience working in an Agile/Iterative development lifecycle
- Prior experience establishing, leading or working in a Center of Excellence (COE)
- Experience working with SendGrid products
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.