Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with various IT disciplines? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Consultant, Software Engineering (Speciality) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for the technical development, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of systems application software. You will ensure existing system stability by monitoring production of systems in assigned area of expertise. You will support for initially implemented very complex and/or highly visible production application problems may be required. You may be required to produce technical design artifacts such as UML class and sequence diagrams. You will write, test, debug, diagram, create flowcharts, code, and document programs.
What We Are Looking For:
- Demonstrate expertise on large scale, high available enterprise Web Applications, Web Services platforms (JAVA, J2EE, Spring DI, Spring AOP and Spring security).
- Solid working experience in developing different types of Web services API's (SOAP and RESTful) like JAX-RPC, SOAP (JAX-WS), Restful (JAX-RS) and Micro Services.
- Good working experience in using Hibernate framework, JPA API and EJB3 for developing data access layer of J2EE Applications.
- Experienced in writing Maven/ANT scripts for continuous integration builds and deployments.
- Strong working experience in building SSO, FSSO, JAAS and SAML authentication mechanisms in large scale enterprise systems.
- Hands on working experience in exchanging the authentication and authorization data between security domains using SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language).
- Extensive experience with cryptography, Java security providers, Java key store, PKI, Certificate Authority.
- Strong working experience with ISAM (IBM Security Access Manager) security platform is more preferable.
- Broad understanding of Fine Grain and Coarse Grained security mechanisms, LDAP, Policy Directory and Active Directory technologies.
- Proficient in RDBMS like writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages.
- Extensive experience in developing Applications in WINDOWS, Unix/Linux Environments.
- Experienced in developing Applications using Eclipse and IntelliJ IDE.
- Experienced in using different development tools and products like Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Fisheye, GIT, Bit Bucket (Formally called as Stash) and Crucible for project quality.
- Good exposure in various Software Development methodologies like Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Agile.
- The person must have good written and verbal communication skills and experience working as part of a mid to large development team.
- Debit, Prepaid or Processing experience a plus.
- BS Degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal education.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.