Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Network Operations? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Consultant, Network Operations position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design, engineer, document and implementation of complex network solutions in a variety of disciplines, emphasis on cloud networks, SDN, automation CI/CD, security postures, access control, and infrastructure including associated documentation. You will provide strategic technical direction on highly complex network projects covering standards, roadmaps, etc. You will manage several projects pertaining to corporate and security applications inclusive of but not limited to; cloud, corporate or security projects, mergers & acquisitions. You will research and develop innovative solutions. You will also provide fourth level support; investigation, troubleshooting and resolving network communications and operations problems impacting customer, backbone access, or performance on a global basis.
What We Are Looking For:
- Network engineering, design, and architecture expertise with exposure to two or more of the following areas: LAN/WAN, firewalls, security, QoS, SDN, Cloud On and Off premises, CI/CD automation, and encryption technologies while adhering to standard design methodologies and best practices
- Mastery of TCP/IP protocol communications, addressing & subnetting, very knowledgeable with IPV6 addressing
- Extensive networking knowledge with a large multi-site IP Telephony and network access control deployment including security best practices
- Firewall experience: Cisco ASA/CSM, Palo Alto and Checkpoint Secure Platform
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco's product portfolio; routers, switches, load balancing, wireless, ACS, ISE, Cisco Prime LMS/NCS, Cisco AnyConnect, and IP Telephony/Call Manager
- Extensive knowledge of Network diagnostics, protocols, and disciplines, EIGRP, BGP, eBGP, SNMP, VPN, SSH, and MPLS technologies; and Expert knowledge of security and encryption technologies including; IPSEC & GRE tunnels on routers and firewalls, certificates, and SSL/MSSL
It Would Be Great, but Not Required if You Had:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, and excellent customer support capabilities
- Self-motivated demonstrating strong organizational and listening skills; and very detail oriented with the ability to carry out assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to consistently act in a professional manner and communicate with all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Methodical problem resolving skills and mastery of developing high level and detailed network designs; solid web applications and technologies a plus; Cisco certifications such as CCNP or CCDP desired but not required; Security certifications such SSCP or CISSP desired but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.