Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with programming? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Certified SiteCore Developer position.
What We Are Looking For:
- 7+ years of experience programming required
- Sitecore Professional Developer Certification required
- Strong communication skills (both in person and in writing)
- Experience with modern data management practices
- Strong planning and architecture skills
- Solid grasp on security concepts for the web
- Significant experience developing data-driven web applications
- Expert-level grasp of .NET MVC
- Ability to utilize new development technologies to find creative solutions for websites and web applications
- Ability to assess, use and create your own REST APIs
- Ability to use your knowledge of server-side technology to architect applications or data to build scalable, high-performing technology solutions
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Deep experience with source control tools like Git
- Desire to learn and a desire to mentor
- Ability to write technical documentation and create application flow diagrams to be used by the development team during programming stages
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Basic server administration and networking knowledge
- Firm grasp on modern best practices for analytics, SEO, user experience and online marketing strategies
- Experience with Agile Methodology
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.