Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Business Analysis? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Business Analyst Senior position.
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Senior Business Analyst with the Car Sales IT team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with key business stakeholders, IT management, and the development teams to define new and enhance existing Java and .NET Car Sale applications utilizing the latest technology. In this role, you will collaborate with the business stakeholders and evaluate their requests to determine feasibility, research, identify and present options that best serve business needs from an application development perspective, while working closely with your project manager and the developers responsible for enhancing/creating the Car Sales applications. The scope of your role will encompass the full project lifecycle including planning, estimating, requirements gathering, system validation and implementation coordination. In addition, you will participate in acceptance testing, identify potential problems, and assist with researching opportunities to minimize complexity. This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your strong analysis skills while working in a fast-paced work environment.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp Not Allowed.
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- 5+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst or in a similar role
- 5+ years of experience with gathering and documenting software development requirements
- Ability to adapt to your work environment and surroundings
- Strong personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with various business and IT teams
- Ability to judge between what is requested and what is feasible given the parameters of the technology and the project timeline
- Ability to identify potential problems and solve issues
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Knowledge of project management tools, such as MS Project and Jira is preferred
- Project management skills preferred
- Experience using a variety of agile practices, including: stand-ups, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, retrospectives and whole-team approach
- Experience with change management tools
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL is preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.