Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Data Engineering? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Azure Data Engineer position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will not only have the technical skills to ingest data into the Azure environment and help develop best practices but also the leadership skills to help develop the Azure skillsets of the team.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to design, build and manage data pipelines for data structures encompassing data transformation, data models, schemas, metadata and workload management
- Experience with managing SQL databases
- Experience with advanced analytics tools for Object-oriented/object function scripting using languages such as [R, Python, Java, C++, Scala, others]
- Experience in working with large, heterogeneous datasets in building and optimizing data pipelines, pipeline architectures and integrated datasets using traditional data integration technologies.
- Technical Writing
- Proficiency in English
- Networking skills across organizations
- Influencing & negotiating skills, incl. communication - ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- 3+ Years Experience in SQL Server and SQL DB/DW
- 2+ Years experience working on the Azure platform
- 1+ Year hands-on development using Data Factory and Data Lake Store
- 1 Year Experience in Databricks
- 1 Year Experience in Azure Analysis Services
- 1 Year Experience in R, Python or Scala
- Cosmos DB Experience Preferred
- SAP BW/HANA Experience Preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.