Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience delivering end-user computing services? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an Architect, End User position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will define requirements and manage execution of standard desktop imaging to meet security requirements and business needs. You will partner with End User management and IT team to evaluate hardware and software needs. You will also document tools and standards and create patterns for all End User teams' needs. You will provide input to project teams on the requirements and impact to the End User. You will consistently research and review emerging technologies. You will also manage vendors delivering end-user computing services to the client. You will oversee management of incidents as related to end-user delivery model.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in computer science or a related field is required or years with demonstrated relevant experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Displays a mastery of Windows 7, 8, 10, Microsoft system registry, Active Directory, Group Policy, and hardware/software inventory tools
- Fluency in creating and distributing software application packages and Microsoft WSUS
- Familiarity with SCCM, Citrix, VMM, Intune
- Hands-on experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and desktop cloning technologies
- Requires a complete understanding of all aspects of computer security including patch management, desktop-based attack vectors, and anti-virus protection schemes
- Strong customer service mindset, with excellent interpersonal, collaboration, oral, presentation and written communication skills with ability to work with diverse and distributed teams at multiple levels of internal and external customers and build customer trust and confidence
- Experienced with technical documentation
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- A continuous improvement, analytical and problem-solving mindset with an ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology, engage other members of IT and vendors as needed and critically think about alternative views to optimize decision making and standardize processes.
- Proven leadership skills with ability to introduce new end-user computing delivery solutions, drive issues to completion and prioritize and deliver on multiple projects at the same time with competitive needs and milestones with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to make significant decisions and recommendations on complex issues to achieve long-term results and strategic objectives.
- Desire to stay current on best practices, trends, and technologies in end-user delivery.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Desired certifications are preferred (MSCE/MSCDT/MOS/MCAS, ITIL, TOGAF)
- Experience in global implementation projects.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.