Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience writing RESTful APIs? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Application Developer (Java)-Expert position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide Java application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project. You will develop program logic for new Java applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications. You will also code, test, debug, document, implement and maintain software applications. You will analyze requirements, and maintain, test and integrate application components. You will also ensure that system improvement are successfully implemented.
What We Are Looking For:
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience designing and developing secure consumer-facing web applications.
- Experience with software development and have strong backend APIs (Restful) and Microservices.
- Strong experience writing RESTful APIs using Microservices architecture, and middle tier coding in Node.js & Java (Spring Boot | Drop Wizard).
- Proven experience in at least a few of the following technologies. The more the better:
- Spring Framework including, Spring, Spring MVC
- Web Services: Spring-WS, Jersey, Apache CXF, Axis
- Databases: Oracle, MySql, MongoDB, Redis, Postgress
- Build & CI Tools: Maven, Jenkins, grunt, npm, etc.
- Application Servers : Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic, etc.
- Apache Solr, ElasticSearch, Natural Language Processing libraries (Stanford, apache).
- Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Spark.
- Familiarity of deploying applications with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with Scrum, Agile Methodology.
- Test Driven Development and knowledge of mocking frameworks such as EasyMock, Mockito.
- Developing and deploying applications on AWS or private cloud.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.