Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with C# or C++? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Application Developer (General) Intermediate position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will have involvement in the architecture, design, development, test, and support of our software systems. Systems where capabilities will include data acquisition from other hardware/software systems, machine control, and a user interface aspect. You will also be looked upon to be a technical leader.
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong software development skills
- 2+ years experience developing machine to machine (M2M) and electromechanical automation system software in C# (3.0 and greater), C++, C, Java
- 2+ years experience developing multi-threaded/process applications/service and the common constructs and patterns associated with them.
- Excellent system (software and hardware) troubleshooting and debugging skills
- 2+ years experience developing with MS technologies such as Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2013, .NET 3.5 and greater, WPF, Winforms, console applications, etc.
- Experience with and an understanding of the value of modern development concepts and practices including OO principles, unit testing, agile development, TDD and continuous delivery
- Experience developing networked systems that communicate with data generating devices and data aggregation services
- Experience developing with network protocols such as TCP and UDP over IP
- Attention to detail and data driven decision making
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience developing IoT and data driven systems
- Experience in developing applications on multiple operating systems such as Windows, Unix, Linux, iOS, Mac OS, Android.
- Experience using fieldbus protocols such as EtherCAT, SynqNet, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Modbus, Profibus, CANopen.
- Experience using serial communication standards such as RS422, RS485, and RS232
- Experience developing data-driven systems using relational and/or NoSQL database technologies such as Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with PLC programming using Structured Text.
- Experience with and understanding of the value of modern development tools such as Git, Visual Source Safe, CVS, Subversion, Jenkins, NuGet, and JIRA
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.