Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Application Development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Application Developer (General) Intermediate position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, EE, Applied Math or related discipline required; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on developing experience with proven examples of success with backend frameworks such as Microsoft .NET 4, .NET Core (C#), Spring (Java)
- HTML and CSS (Bootstrap and Materialize)
- UI frameworks (Vue.Js preferred, AngularJs and ReactJs optional)
- ASPOSE Word experience is a plus
- Unit test experience preferred, XUnit or Microsoft Unit Test Framework
- Experience with a variety of relational and non-relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDb).
- Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ required.
- Experience RESTful API required, preferably in ASP.NET Web API and/or NodeJs.
- Solid understanding and experience with using the MVC pattern and OOP (Object-Oriented Programming).
- Ability to organize & communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical people across functional teams.
- Ability to refactor and maintain existing code.
- Flexibility and adaptability in working with end users.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience with the Cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Experience with continuous integration using Docker and Jenkins
- Experience with Automated Testing tools, preferably Selenium
- Interest in agricultural sciences, biology, and/or chemistry
- Good understanding of the Best Practices in software development
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.