Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Application Development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Application Developer (General) - Expert position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will partner with developers across IT to automate existing processes and champion the culture of Agile and DevOps. We operate across a wide gamut of disciplines including cloud infrastructure, security, automation, identity management, developer productivity, IoT, analytics, and more. We approach all of these problems with an eye towards automation and monitoring for compliance, rather than traditional separation of duties. We also provide support and consulting to teams where needed but look to solve common problems through automation and self-service tools we will develop.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or related field) and at least 5 years of software development experience, OR Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED and at least 9 years of software development experience
- AWS Cloud Operations - running real workloads in the cloud and diagnosing and fixing problems
- Programming using at least two of: Node.js, ES6, Scala, Python, and Java
- A variety of relational and non-relational data stores
- Working in a continuous delivery environment
- Creating RESTful microservices
- Containerization technologies such as Cloud Foundry, Docker, or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with standard logging, monitoring, and alerting tools, such as Splunk
- A passion for building highly automated systems
- A good understanding of security best practices.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Cloud Formation (or Hashicorp Terraform)
- AWS Tagging
- Hashicorp Vault
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible
- VPC design and implementation, including VPN strategies such as the transit VPC pattern.
- Experience provisioning and maintaining highly-available, fault-tolerant IT infrastructure including servers, storage, and data stores
- Google Cloud Operations experience
- AWS Cloud certification
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.