Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Application Development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Application Developer (General)-Expert position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design and development of single seed software systems. You will have the ability to drive software development in all phases of the product lifecycle as part of a small multi-disciplined engineering team. This includes project planning, deriving requirements from system objectives, organizing and prioritizing work, and delivering results, and providing support. You will do collaboration with engineering platform and engineering support teams to set prioritization of work. You will also be interfacing IT and customer business units to ensure seamless enterprise integration of field automation platforms.
What We Are Looking For:
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Proven professional experience (typically 7+ years):
- Effectively communicating to technical and non-technical audiences
- Engaging business partners and stakeholders to drive requirements definition
- Learning domain specific technologies in order to build efficient and effective systems
- Driving success by analyzing, identifying, and taking action in a collaborative environment
- Succeeding in fast paced environments with multiple tasks, shifting priorities, and tight deadlines
- Delivering production quality, testable, re-usable software
- Proven technical expertise (typically 7+ years):
- Developing machine controlling software systems
- Programming in C# (3.0 and greater), Java, and Python
- Developing software interfacing motion controllers, linear/stepper/servo motors, drives, and PLCs
- Developing in the .NET ecosystem
- Developing software interfacing web services (REST, SOAP)
- Developing multi-threaded/process applications and patterns associated with them.
- Developing networked software systems that communicate with data generating devices and data aggregation services (protocols over TCP/IP)
- Experience developing data-driven systems using relational and/or NoSQL database technologies
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Python 2 and 3 experience
- Experience using fieldbus protocols such as EtherCAT, SynqNet, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Modbus, Profibus, CANopen
- Experience developing with persistence technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL,
- Experience with modern development tools such as Git, Jenk
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.