Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java and/or C#.NET? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Application Developer (General)-Expert position.
What We Are Looking For:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with Software Engineering/Development in Java and/or C#.NET.
- Experience with object-oriented design, applied use of design patterns, and MVC technologies.
- Strong in Web API, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection, and MVC
- Experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment & management using tools such as Jenkins and Git.
- Experience with Test Driven Development to drive code quality in an Agile delivery environment.
- Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to integration (e.g Xunit, JUnit, JBehave, Cucumber)
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL,Oracle) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4J
- Strong use of source code repositories, like GIT and understanding of GIT workflow
- Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous delivery deployments
- 3+ years experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Familiar with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Familiar with stream processing (Kafka, Spark Streaming, Akka, Flink, etc.)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.