Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Application Development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Application Developer (General) - Expert position.
What We Are Looking For:
- A BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related
- Proven professional experience (typically 7+ years)
- Effectively communicating to technical and non-technical audiences
- Engaging business partners and stakeholders to drive requirements definition
- Learning domain specific technologies in order to build efficient and effective systems
- Driving success by analyzing, identifying, and taking action in a collaborative environment
- Succeeding in fast paced environments with multiple tasks, shifting priorities, and tight deadlines
- Delivering production quality, testable, re-usable software
- Proven technical expertise (typically 7+ years)
- Designing and developing with relational and non-relational database technologies (MS SQL Server is a must)
- Flexibility to work 2nd shift (seasonally) and overtime as needed
- Ability to travel as needed
- Previous experience developing software to automate physical processes
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.