Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with application development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Application Developer (General) Entry Level position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with the following:
- Python, Java and/or C#.NET development
- Object-oriented design experience, including applied use of design patterns and MVC technologies
- Oracle, Postgresql, mysql or similar technologies
- Experience designing and/or contributing to highly scalable and distributed software systems
- Experience with unit tests, integration testing, and test automation.
- Experience/familiarity with the following:
- Code repository management
- Code merge
- Quality checks
- Continuous integration
- Automated deployment & management using tools (such as Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Ant, Docker, and/or other comparable tool)
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Pipeline Pilot
- Experience data modeling for large scale databases, either relational or NoSQL (graph, key: value, document, etc.)
- Experience with building APIs and other technologies.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.