Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Application Development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Application Developer (General) - Senior position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will replace existing and create new solutions to replace manual data integration processes with a mindset towards simplicity and maintainability. You will be responsible for delivering both as an individual and part of a team. You will report to the business and work cross-functionally with data SMEs and with IT to provide integrated data solutions that are well designed, easily adaptable, and able to be migrated in the future to IT.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelors Degree or comparable experience
- Experience informally soliciting requirements, data analyzing, data profiling, designing/implementing solution, handling sensitive data sets, data conversion, troubleshooting, etc.
- Highly Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills including the ability to adjust technical to business speak
- 2+ years related experience with Alteryx, or equivalent (Trifacta, Informatica, Ascential Data Stage, Talend, Pentaho)
- 3+ years writing SQL queries in Data Warehousing environment against a relational database (Oracle)
- Able to understand and read an ERD: specifically star schemas and dimensional modeling.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Strongly preferred: Dimensional Data Modeling experience
- Strongly preferred: 2+ years related experience with Tableau, Spotfire, or similar tools
- Knowledge of the Agriculture Industry strongly preferred
- Relevant Application Experience: SAP, Salesforce, Teradata
- Technical Skills: Creation and Indexing of Oracle tables, Ability to read and write Oracle PL/SQL code
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.