Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Mobile/ iOS development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Application Developer (General) - Senior position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop responsive, robust iOS applications to present agronomic, geospatial and climatological information on maps, charts, and feeds. You will collaborate with research, designers and enterprise IT to conceptualize great phone and tablet experiences for the agriculture industry. You will interface with sensors and hardware equipment to create mobile applications.
What We Are Looking For:
- Core Data
- Storyboards, Autolayout
- Proficiency creating and consuming APIs
- Relational database design and access (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Embraces best practices and modern tools (Git, Jira, Jenkins) for iOS development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are highly desired
- Offline Sync (Strong Plus)
- Java, Android API, or Android material design (Strong Plus)
- Experience with AWS (Strong Plus)
- Experience working with Bluetooth data transfer, NFC and RFID chips, and bar codes.
- Experience working with R / Python / CoreML for algorithm encapsulation into mobile platform for edge processing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years in software development with 3+ years in Mobile/ iOS development itself
- Real experience building network-based mobile applications on the iOS platform with at least one published application youre proud of which has gone through multiple releases to the App Store.
- Passionate about adopting the latest and greatest features from the iOS platform, such as Storyboards, Containers, Auto Layout, Swift, Extensions and more.
- Strong understanding of OO programming, design patterns (e.g. MVC), data structures and algorithms.
- A passion for clean and testable code.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.