Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Analytics Development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Analytics Developer (Big Data Cloud) - Senior position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be an active member of the enterprise geospatial engineering team, build new features or add enhancements to the current pipeline to ingest, curate, publish data and integrate with the application and analytical workflows.
What We Are Looking For:
- Java, Linux, C++, PHP, Ruby, Python and/or R.
- Experience working with raster and vector data sets applying GDAL and similar spatiallibraries
- Experience developing REST style and OGC APIs that serve up geospatial data leveraging GeoServer or other similar open source technologies, preferably in a cloud environment
- Proven experience (2 years) with distributed systems, e.g. Mesos, Kubernetes, Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, distributed databases, grid computing
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience in using Geo Server enabled services via JS libraries: Google Maps, OpenLayers
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.