Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with geospatial systems? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Analytics Developer (Big Data Cloud) - Expert position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Extensive experience with enterprise geospatial systems (Commercial and Open Source - QGIS, GeoServer, CKAN, GeoTrallis, and GeoMesa
- Extensive experience with integration of geospatial technology and cloud systems specifically AWS
- Extensive experience with integration of High Performance Computing, Distributed File Management Systems and GPUs for geoprocessing and analysis
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing geospatial data standards and processing requirements
- RDBMS and SQL experience (Oracle, PostgreSQL, PostGIS)
- Experience publishing spatial data services using OGC standards (e.g. WMS, WCS, WFS)
- Exposure to Agile Scrum methodologies and environments.
- Experience building REST based web services to expose back end server APIs and processing toolchains.
- Experience using ArcGIS Desktop, Intergraph, Manifold or QGIS for daily tasks and processes
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.