Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with .Net? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a .Net developer position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Understanding and mastery of the ASP.NET page life cycle
- Understanding of common OOP principles such as polymorphism, inheritance, encapsulation, abstract classes and delegates
- Deep knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and SQL
- Willingness to learn to create reports within SSRS
- Experience writing stored procedures, views and triggers is a must have
- Experience with SharePoint would be very helpful but not required.
- Experience working in a team environment on multiple projects
- Build brand new applications by using standard compliant web services from third parties and exposing web services to third parties
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.