Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with .NET? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Senior Application Software Engineer (Core Systems) - .NET position in Chesterfield, Missouri.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. You will act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers. You will contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements. You will meet with business partners to understand business needs. You will be responsible for overall design of the solution. You will design, build and test applications. You will conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Strong working knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, C#.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- SQL, Datacap, FileNet oorECM experience
- Demonstrate the ability to recommend IT solutions with costs and benefit analysis.
- Demonstrate the ability to run effective meetings.
- Demonstrate the ability to architect solutions and present them in a single area of expertise.
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate Team internal resources to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to mentor team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to create tasks and organize multiple tasks into a cohesive plan.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.