Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with IT helpdesk support? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Technical Business Analyst / Software Support Mgr position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will assess the company's present data systems and gives recommendations on how to maximize productivity by upgrading to newer and more versatile applications. You are responsible for interviews of users in each department and analyzes their needs, makes recommendations on the proper software applications each user needs based on his broad knowledge of software applications and present these recommendations to Executive Management. In addition to software analysis, you must also provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to the end users across all functions of the company working directly with additional IT staff within a company to create a systematic support strategy.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in a highly relevant topic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize multiple, concurrent tasks based on management direction and meet deadlines while producing consistent error-free work
- Ability to successfully collaborate across departments and teams.
- Proven ability to drive projects forward and ability to effectively communicate progress and/or barriers to stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Excellent independent reasoning and sound judgment.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to clients and all associates and by having a positive attitude.
- Must be highly organized, detail focused and results oriented.
- Self -Starter / Team oriented
- Proven ability to execute marketing and promotion campaigns
- Excellent written, verbal, telephone and interpersonal skills to communicate with a diverse population.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution
- Troubleshooting skills and experience required.
- A passion for problem solving and learning how our business software works
- Ability to interact effectively with both non-technical users and highly technical users
- Willingness to research and figure out complex software and IT systems
- A desire to make things more efficient - enjoys initiating change
- 4+ years of experience working with Microsoft based products and operating systems with preference given to those with experience in the homebuilding industry.
- Experience maintaining Windows-based networks.
- Experience with managing Domo business intelligence tools preferred.
- Tier 2 Helpdesk support abilities.
- Technical expertise in DNS, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN technology, Ethernet protocols.
- Technical expertise with Windows 8.1 workstations.
- Experience with SQL & Oracle a plus.
- Experience with Sales Simplicity, Builder MT, Sage, Pipeline is a plus.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.