Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with agricultural technology? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Support Specialist (Ag Fast) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will resolve IT, electrical and mechanical issues for agricultural-based users. You will train groups of users to ensure proper knowledge transfer via phone and onsite. You will also create needed documentation and support guides. You will understand the importance of accurate data collection and interaction with software. You will work with support team in the office and communicate required information.
What We Are Looking For:
- Agricultural degree and well versed in agricultural technology and computer mechanical functions; and/or Electrical Engineering degree with an agricultural background and knowledge and/or comparable work experience in the agricultural industry.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to manage stress.
- Enhanced troubleshooting skills.
- Strong people skills and customer focus.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of research practices.
- Must have the ability to adapt to change and work in ambiguous situations, anticipate future requirements, and have the ability to make and communicate decisions.
- Have the ability to influence and win support from others and have the confidence and trust of others.
- Fosters a sense of urgency, identifies and overcomes obstacles. Balances the big picture with day-to-day activities/issues for their technology. Persistent in the pursuit of results.
- Creates an environment that fosters open, frank communications. Clearly expresses oneself orally and in writing. Listens carefully, solicits other opinions. Handles questions well in highly visible, challenging situations.
- Identifies and satisfies the needs of external and internal clients. Continually pursues ways to provide value-added solutions. Builds relationships and trust with clients.
- Works cooperatively with others. Encourages participation. Values the contribution of all team members.
- Makes sound, timely decisions. Evaluates the short and long-term impact of decisions. Demonstrates good judgment and confidence to select appropriate approach and take full responsibility for end results.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Familiarity with farm equipment.
- Agricultural background.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.