Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with UI or front end development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Sr. Web Developer position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will increase the functionality of an external web-site (Government Portal) through enhancements designed to positively impact constituent satisfaction by adding features which meet users' expectations for modern web sites. You will provide production support for project related issues. You must have the project basic understanding (collect requirements, Design, contribute to project meetings, build, test, implement, and support.
What We Are Looking For:
- Rich experience developing external facing web application.
- Independently designs, programs, implements, and maintains computer information systems to provide support for a variety of functions within the company relating to confidential and non-confidential matters.
- Assists in systems planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Reviews systems under development and related documentation.
- Ensure data integrity and successful backup and restoration ability, monitor assigned systems and exercise good project management skills to ensure that changes are successfully implemented and monitored for effect.
- Provide analysis, design, and programming expertise for a variety of systems.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have: - C# - Minimum of intermediate skill level - MVC.net 3+- jQuery - Dependency Injection. ce to have: - NuGet - T4MVC - Razor - Anonymous Methods - Lambda Expressions - Source Control
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.