Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Sharepoint? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Sharepoint Engineer/Architect position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to demonstrate the following IT Services values consistently in the role: Job Knowledge, Judgement, Communication, Passion, Integrity, and Impact.
- Solid understanding of SharePoint Online and Office 365 Administration
- Experience Designing and architecting intranet, extranet and portal solutions in SharePoint Online
- Experience with OneDrive for Business sync client deployment and content migration
- Experience writing and running SharePoint Online PowerShell scripts in Office 365
- Deep SharePoint product knowledge and understanding of SharePoint Online features including:
- Content types and syndication
- SharePoint security best practices
- Managed Metadata
- Content Search and Display Templates
- Document management
- Feature framework
- Modern sites, pages, lists and libraries
- Enterprise Search capabilities
- Publishing infrastructure
- Knowledge of Office 365 Security and Compliance features including DLP, eDiscovery, Data Retention
- Ability and desire to stay current of new technologies and solutions
- A minimum of 5 years experience with SharePoint 2010, 2013, and SharePoint Online Administration
- A minimum of 5 years consulting experience and proven ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff, and test / implement an approved design.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and team orientation
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills
- High-level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability and desire to pursue applicable practice professional development and certifications
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with software engineering methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, and RAD.
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement changes in process and procedures.
- Experience with Office 365 Group, Planner, Teams
- Experience planning and implementing Yammer
- Experience using 3rd party content migration tools like Sharegate and Metalogix
- Ability to rapidly prototype new ideas and concepts along with knowledge of human factors engineering methods preferred
- Bachelor's degree (engineering or information systems related field)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.