Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with SACWIS software? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a SACWIS Java Developer position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with sound technology understanding of Java /J2EE
- At least 4 years of experience in development, testing, deployment of applications using of Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring 4.2.0, Hibernate, Web Services (REST & SOAP).
- Preferred (but not compulsory): Experience in SACWIS domain.
- Knowledge of J2EE framework and design patterns.
- Working knowledge in Rational Application Developer Version 8.0 or higher.
- Experience working in a distributed delivery environment.
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Design and Development.
- Play an important role in creating the detailed level design artifacts.
- Deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, perform validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.