Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with IT consulting? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Reporting Analyst position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be a proven expert and forward-thinker in data analysis and visualization who will further growth in Business Intelligence through driving action through data-driven insights. You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and translating data into insightful dashboards, visualizations, and presentations to share with key stakeholders and senior leadership. You will pull and manipulate data for optimal use in reports, offering smart visual and technical design recommendations based on the business need. You will also assists with managing ad-hoc requests and with gathering reporting requirements. You will also follow the report development process, implements established reporting schedules, assists with trend analysis and documents results, tests and validates reports against established metrics to ensure results are consistent, reliable and accurate, assists with task automation and process improvements as directed, and may perform administration of intranet type sites.
What We Are Looking For:
- *****Corp to Corp not available for this, must be our W2 without any sponsorship. Work must be done in St. Louis, no relocation provided.
- Authorized to work in the US and will not require sponsorship now or in the future to work
- Available to work in the St. Louis office
- Expert-level (minimum five years) experience with writing SQL for querying a database, preferably in an Oracle environment
- Expert in Oracle Business Intelligence or similar business intelligence tools
- Ability to create dashboards and analyses using BI tools to guide data-driven business decisions
- Strong knowledge of data visualization techniques for making clear and concise representations of data
- Strong understanding of dimensional data modeling
- Ability to understand how data maps to business processes and to make recommendations on how to adjust procedures to improve service or gain efficiencies
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Strong experience in visualization software (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Ability to extract, transform and load data from a variety of sources into datasets in a Data Warehouse environment and ultimately into reporting/visualization tools
- 2-3 years of consulting experience is preferred
- Experience with PeopleSoft financials is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent is preferred
- Qualified applicants must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Must be able to work with technical individuals in achieving project goals
- Ability to work independently on projects in a team environment, and accept responsibility/ownership for projects and tasks
- Ability to demonstrate key values of pride of ownership, customer service, quality of service, and willingness to expend extra effort when necessary
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills which include the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of employees on both the IT and business teams
- Effective meeting participation and facilitation skills; including the ability to keep meetings focused, manage conflict, and summarize meeting highlights and tasks
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.