Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with quality assurance? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Lead Test Engineer (Workday) position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 5+ years' experience as a quality assurance engineer
- 5+ years' experience in software testing to include: identifying required testing, developing test plans, performing analysis, documenting defects, status reporting, and compiling project metrics
- Must have experience with writing SQL statements
- Must have experience working with JIRA, Confluence, or a similar set of project tracking and collaboration tools
- Experience using industry-standard testing tools
- Must have strong knowledge in software quality and testing methodologies
- Ability to focus at the strategic level to understand how the components of the application are related and at a tactical level to support the testing team
- Must have experience in interacting and coordinating test activities among multiple teams
- Ability to effectively manage time and be productive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment
- Must be flexible in the ability to work with and test work for multiple project teams
- Must have excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar technical field
- Prior experience leading an application roll-out
- Knowledge of or prior experience working with the Workday application is preferred
- Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software testing is a plus
- Experience testing on a variety of platforms such as Java, mobile, and legacy applications
- Knowledge with any of the following open source tools: Java, Selenium Web Driver, HTML, XML, XPATH and/or AJAX
- Experience with JIRA and Zephyr preferred
- Experience in Agile methodology preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.