Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience as an Architect? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Lead Architect position.
What We Are Looking For:
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 8+ years of professional experience as an Architect or similar role
- Strong knowledge in hardware architecture of smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices
- Experience working with the Android platform and its ecosystem
- Demonstrated leadership experience in researching, developing, and driving future strategic direction through a data driven approach
- Experience in the identification, evaluation, and presentation of emerging mobile technologies, devices, and peripherals
- Experience in building relationships with B2B mobile device partners and custom manufactures to identify new technology opportunities as well as fulfill current requirements
- Strong knowledge of consumer and enterprise mobile architectures, trends, emerging technologies and platforms
- Must exhibit a leadership style that exhibits high energy, strategic thinking, collaboration, direct communication and results orientation
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Experience with rugged or enterprise grade handhelds, tablets, printers, and payment devices
- Experience with iOS platform and its ecosystem
- Understanding of network connectivity including LAN and WAN architectures
- Knowledge of mobile device management (MDM) solutions, such as AirWatch, MobileIron and/or Soti
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.